We developed Team TSI Tracker to meet the ever-increasing demands and pace of the business world and fleet vehicle industry. Using cloud-based architecture, this database allows you and your customers to view information about your project in real-time, from any location. From start to finish, our technicians and dispatchers use Tracker to gather data, pictures, and updates for your project, keeping you up-to-date every step of the way.
This data-mining tool is the only one of its kind in the industry. We offer it at no extra cost and to provide the best possible experience for you and your customers.
TSI Tracker offers access to:
- Customer project data, as received by Team TSI (name, phone number, address, etc)
- Project status data. Search specific date ranges and view what has been completed, what is on schedule, and what is waiting to be scheduled
- Drill down functionality, so you can see specific work orders, contact info, vehicle info, onsite installation photos, and current statuses
- Customer service surveys. Get a look into the customer’s satisfaction with the job, the project’s outcome, and any notes about the project
- Customer project data, as received by Team TSI (Name, phone number, address, etc.).
- Project status data, so you can search specific date ranges and view what has been completed. Also, see what is on schedule, and what is waiting to be scheduled.
- Drill down functionality, because you need to see specific work orders, contact info, vehicle info, onsite pictures, and current statuses.
- Customer service surveys, therefore providing a look into the customer’s satisfaction with the job. Also, this includes the project’s outcome, and any notes about the project.
At Team TSI, everything we do is designed to provide the best alternative to your current installation solutions. With TSI Tracker, we’ve created a tool that eliminates a large portion of your responsibility for the installation process while also increasing the value of your customer satisfaction and experience.
Want to see how TSI Tracker can improve your installations and service processes? Contact us through the form below or schedule a web demonstration to experience it for yourself.