We are one of the largest fleet vehicle installation providers in the country, so we have a consistent need for reliable and reputable subcontractors to fill locations throughout the U.S. and complement our in-house technicians. If you perform high-quality vehicle electronics installations and are looking to partner with one of the best in the industry, we’d love to hear from you.
If you fit the requirements, complete our application using the instructions listed below and we’ll get in touch shortly.
Strategic Partner Requirements
- Minimum of $100,000 per person Bodily Injury Coverage
- $300,000 per accident Bodily Injury Coverage
- $50,000 Property Damage Coverage with business use listed.
- You must meet statutory requirements in the states that you service. Sole proprietors can just sign and attach this WC waiver.
- $500,000 per occurrence
- $1,000,000 aggregate.
Team TSI must be listed as an additional insured on your policy.
This information must appear on the certificate:
P.O. Box 621238
Oviedo, FL 32762
Attention: Legal Department
- Installation tools – hand tools, digital multimeter, soldering iron, ratcheting crimpers, etc
- Smartphone or tablet for pictures of each installation
- Ability to scan and email documents
- Laptop for equipment programming, if necessary
- Computer with high speed wireless internet access so you can make order updates and editing via TSI Tracker
Application Paperwork Requirements
- Completed W9 tax form
- Signed Subcontractor Agreement
- Insurance certificates with Team TSI labeled as an additional insured for General Liability, Workers Compensation, and Garage Keepers coverage
- Sales tax certificate (per the state you operate in)
Program Application Process
Complete the Application
1. Complete and submit the online application, including the items listed on the application. We will notify you if any information is missing, but this will cause a delay in your application’s approval.
2. Complete, print, and sign the Subcontractor Agreement. Once signed, scan and upload the Agreement and attach it to your application.
3. Next, you will receive an email with your username and password, which will be used to access our web portal and continue completing the application process.
4. Once you’re logged in to the portal you can:
a) Complete the company questionnaire.
b) Add installation facilities and/or the locations of your technicians’ home bases.
c) Begin adding your field technicians to the system by supplying their email addresses. (Note: All contractors must add a technician. If you are a sole proprietor and the only employee, you will add yourself as the technician.)
5. A link to the portal will be sent immediately to your technicians, so they can complete their profile, questionnaire, certifications, skills, and Team TSI certification process.
6. Once your application is fully completed and submitted, it will go through an approval process that will take 1-4 business days. Once we approve your application, we’ll send your Team TSI Certified Installation Partner Number. Then, you will be ready to receive orders.
1. Once orders are received, our dispatchers will work with you to schedule the order. When orders are scheduled and assigned, you will be able to log into TSI Tracker to see all of the orders assigned to your company. Technicians will only be able to see the orders assigned to them.
2. Once scheduled, you will receive an email stating all of the job parameters (date, time, location, etc), along with any additional training and requirements needed for that order. You will also receive a reminder email the evening prior to the appointment.
3. All orders will be completed as scheduled and documented with photos and manufacturer specific paperwork, as detailed in the terms and conditions.
4. Upload your job info, vehicle details, digital photos, and signed installation sheet to the online TSI Tracker database via the Android TSI Formenator app or a direct login to the database.
5. Finally, once the job is complete, you will upload your invoice to the job within TSI Tracker. We offer two payment options:
- Standard 30 day payment
- Our new Express Pay option, which deposits your payment directly to your bank account within 5 days of the job’s completion. This option includes a small 3% discount to Team TSI for the speedy service.