If you own or manage a fleet of vehicles, you understand the need for vehicle tracking. The ability to get performance, driver, location, and safety information on each of your vehicles gives you peace of mind and the knowledge you need to succeed.
At Team TSI, we understand the value of tracking your fleet vehicles and do our best to give you a GPS install that will give you the tracking information you need. With xTSS, we strive to partner with the best vendors and provide the best GPS, vehicle, and tracking equipment for our customers.
For telematics devices, we believe the Geotab GO7 fits these requirements.
GPS and fleet tracking technology has developed rapidly through the years, each turn of the calendar bringing new equipment and new tracking capabilities. The Geotab GO7 is the most recent version of Geotab’s telematics device and has several new features, including programmable CANBUS, OBD, J1939 connection pins, enhanced auto-protocol detection and higher sensitivity accelerometer.
Additional fleet tracking features include:
- Plug-and-play: The GO7’s internal antennas eliminate installation and time spent out of service. The device plugs directly into your fleet vehicle’s OBDII port or through an adaptor, which saves you time and money.
- Tracking: Get second-by-second updates for ignition on, trip distance and time, engine idling, and speed as soon as you begin driving — even if you’re underground or parked indoors.
- Recording: GO7 records VIN, odometer, and seatbelt use, as well as your vehicle’s health status to increase driver safety and maintenance needs awareness.
- Engine Diagnostics: No matter your vehicle — hybrids, electric vehicles, delivery vans, or highway trucks — GO7 is compatible and ready to communicate.
- Driver Safety: Program rules to manage your drivers and use audible alerts or add-on enabled spoken words to coach them. Use detailed forensic data to reconstruct suspected accidents and send alerts to managers when accidents occur.
What have you found to be the most important feature of a telematics device?