Join Team TSI’s “Certified” Installer Program and become part of the fastest growing installation team in North America.
Team TSI has been in operation for the last 17 years installing products for the largest and best fleet electronics manufacturers in the industry. We have the training, resources and customer service to make you succeed. We are looking to fill locations throughout the US and Canada and compliment our in-house technicians with some of the best partners in the industry. If you are interested in completing high quality installations, providing the best in customer service and growing your business then submit a partner application by clicking on the Join The Team button below.
Auto Insurance- Minimum of $ 100,000 per person Bodily Injury / $ 300,000 per accident Bodily Injury / $ 50,000 Property Damage with business use listed.
Workers’ Compensation- Statutory requirements in the states that you service. Sole proprietors can just sign and attach this WC waiver.
General Liability - $ 500,000 per occurrence, $ 1,000,000 aggregate .
Team TSI must be listed as an additional insured on your policy.
Here is the information that must appear on the certificate -
1701 Kennedy Point
Oviedo, FL 32765
Attention: Legal Department
Fax (407) 366-4162
Installation Tools- Hand Tools, Digital Multi-Meter, Soldering Iron, Ratcheting Crimpers, etc
Digital camera for pictures of each installation
Ability to scan and email documents
Laptop or handheld device for equipment programming (rarely)
Computer with high speed access for order updates and editing via Tracker
Application Paperwork Requirements
Completed W9. If you need one click on this link- http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
Signed Subcontractor- Installation Agreement·
Insurance certificates with Team TSI labeled as an additional insured for General Liability, Workers Compensation and Garage Keepers coverage (see above)
Sales tax certificate (per state you operate in)
Our program works as follows:
- Complete the online application and agree to the Subcontractor - Installation Partner Agreement, print that agreement, sign it and attach later. (Complete all of the items listed on the application, missing information will delay approval of your application. Missing information will be shown at the top of the form)
- You will receive an email with your username and password to access our web portal to further your application.
- You will then be able to login-
- A) Complete the company questionnaire. B) Add installation facilities or where your technicians are based out of location. C) Begin the adding of your field technicians by supplying their email address (All contractors must add a technician “themselves” even if they are a sole proprietor and only employee)
- Each technician will then immediately receive an email containing a link for them to complete their profile, questionnaire, certifications, skills and Team TSI certification.
- Once your application is fully completed and submitted your application will go through an approval process that takes from 1-4 days. Once the application is approved you will be sent your Team TSI Certified Installation Partner Number.
- You are now ready to receive orders.
- Once orders are received you will communicate with our scheduling staff to schedule that order. Once scheduled and assigned you will be able to log into Tracker and see all of the orders assigned to your company. Technicians will be able to see only those orders assigned to them.
- Once scheduled you will receive an email stating all of the job parameters (date, time, location, etc) and additional training and requirements needed for that order.
- You will receive an email the evening prior to the appointment as a reminder as well.
- Complete the order as schedule and document the installation with photos and manufacturer specific paperwork as required in the terms and conditions.
- Upload your job info, vehicle details, digital photos and signed installation sheet to the online Tracker database via the Droid Formenator app or via a direct login to Tracker.
- Upload your invoice to the job within Tracker.
- We offer two payment options: Standard 30 day payment or our new Express Pay option which pays you within 5 days for the job direct to your bank account for a small 3% discount to Team TSI for the speedy service.